Monday, June 4, 2012

Homemade Hair Mask for Dry,Fizzy & Dull Hair

Hey Gorgeous Girls out there,

Hope you all had wonderful weekend, mine was really hectic but i did manage to take out some time to pamper my hair.Its been a long time i applied my favorite hair mask.When i was having really dull,dry and lifeless hair,this hair pack saved my life.
So today i am sharing this with you all.You need the following ingredients and they are easily available:

1 Banana
1 Egg
1 Vitamin E Capsule
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp Milk

Peel off the Banana and you can take 2 bananas, the number depends of you hair length.You can mesh it with spoon but i would suggest to use mixer for that otherwise it will be difficult to take out.Now you can add egg and all other ingredients.Make a fine paste and apply on hair ,i use my hand to apply, you can use brush if you want.Now leave it for 30 minutes and then your wash hair with mild shampoo and condition as usual.
And i can assure you that you will see instant effect on your hair.
I use it twice in a month but one can use 3-4 times in a month that depends on the condition of your hair.

This is my favorite Hair Mask i use very frequently.Have you tried this?
And what is your favorite Hair Mask? Do share in the comment box.

Love you all.........


5 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for following my blog, I have followed back.
    At the moment there is a jewellery giveaway on my blog that you can enter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THanks for the article! Must try this out. My fave hair product for hair so far is Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil, this stuff makes my hair look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the info, I personally prefer Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which protects my hair, makes it stronger and keeps it soft, shiny , frizz less and healthy, it's totally worth it ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the info, I personally prefer Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan Oil which protects my hair , makes it stronger and keeps it soft, shiny, frizz less and healthy. it's totally worth it ! :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...