Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Zoe Saldana & Julianne Hough at CFDA Fashion Awards


Zoe Saldana chose a peek-a-boo Prabal Gurung design for the CFDA Fashion Awards. 



I love this dress,looks amazing on her and the cat eye makeup looks gorgeous.I totally loved the entire look.

Julianne Hough

At the same Award function look at her.i find this red dress superb.I love the hair style , makeup everything.

I loved both dresses and looks.Its very difficult for me choose the best one.
What do you think girls?Which one do you like the most?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing this information. Your information is really informative for us. buy online latest pakistani salwar kameez collection from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...