Thursday, April 26, 2012

Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Pantene Hair Fall Control Shampoo & Conditioner Review


Hello Gorgeous Girls,

As summer already approached including my skin, my scalp also starts getting oily and more oily.I was using L’Oreal shampoo & conditioner but was not happy with the result coz it use to leave my hair lil bit oily so I switched to Pantene hair fall control shampoo and conditioner and i don't regret buying a big bottle coz it worked for me.





It is a creme based formula leaves my hair smooth and shiny.
And after conditioning it leaves my hair like silk. After air drying my hair always looks straight and manageable which I like the most.




So for those who has oily scalp like me should give it a try.....






Love u all........










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...