Saturday, April 28, 2012

Beautiful At Every Age


Hellooo all Gorgeous out there,



Today i just want to share some information about some of the leading ladies in Hollywood.Beauty is not just about looking good,it is about feeling good.Most of my friends don't feel good in their own body ,somehow the other they want to make some changes in their body parts let it be hair,nose or belly.But once you learn to be happy in your body  and in yourself there is nothing left in this world to achieve.I have learnt this with time.Now i feel good whatever i am wearing ,with make-up or without it.We just need to love the body because it the only thing which we own.And beauty is not Just About Make-up,it needs other thing like exercise ,positive attitude and the most important thing "Laughter".
Lets see what all these stunning ladies think:





JESSICA ALBA, 32
The sexy mom of 2 says she has finally reached a point where she's finally comfortable in her own skin.



ANGELINA JOLIE, 36

The newly engaged mom of 6 is quick to praise longtime love Brad Pitt for maintaining her sex appeal. "I'm with a man who's evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful, because of the journey it has taken and what it has created.




EVA LONGORIA, 37

The newly single star(and former beauty queen) says it takes more than good looks to look your best.




JENNIFER LOPEZ, 42

She says “I've always felt that real beauty always comes from your heart."




 LUCY LIU, 43


She says "I do Pilates four times a week, I run, and I take vitamins. I feel better now than I did in my 20s."



SANDRA BULLOCK, 47

MADONNA, 53 

She says"The best thing for your bum is dancing, and I can do plenty of that,"

MARY STEENBURGEN, 59

 "Even though it is a clichĂ©, there is no substitute for laughter and love.



So now we can say"getting old is not bad,its not horrible "as we all think.
What do you think?








1 comment:

  1. hi..nice article but i have seen this earler on people's website.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...