Friday, April 27, 2012

Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm


Maybelline Lip Smooth Color & Care Balm SPF 16 Review, Swatches:Dolly Rose


Hi beauties,
I am really not a Lipstick fan,they are only reserved for occasions but I am more of lip gloss/lip balm girl. I have a good collection of lip balm. I always prefer lip balms over lipsticks. Today I am going to share my experience about my favorite lip balm which is Maybelline lip smooth in Dolly rose shade.


Price:Rs. 99 but I got it for Rs.95 from stylecraze.com






Product Claims & Contains:






It looks like this on me(apologize for bad quality pic)


What I like:
  • It has SPF 16 in it.
  • Its quite inexpensive.
  • Come in different shades so you have options to choose from.
  • Keeps my lip hydrated all the time and shiny too.
  • I love the tinted color.


Dislikes:
About smell :i really don’t care about smell coz it makes my lips like rose petals
I do have to reapply after 2-3 hours which I really don’t mind.


According to me a must have in your lip balm collection. Have you tried it ? Tell me about it...










 

5 comments:

  1. Hi dear..happy to follow u..hope u follow back..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this in CRANBERRY JAM shade...
    i found CRANBERRY shade better than Rose one...
    this is super saver & good for daily use :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...