Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Blog Awards!

Hello Everyone,

I was not well from last 3-4 days and today i checked my blog and found that Divine Blush of http://divineblush.blogspot.in has awarded me all theses awards.I am feeling so happy and excited now that i  have almost  forgotten my sickness.
Thank you so much Divine Blush for making my day and making me feel better.
1st Award


The rules for this award are :
1- Thank the person who gave you the award; with their blog link in your post.
2- Answer the following 4 questions.
3- Give the blogger appreciation award to other bloggers.
4- Let the bloggers know you awarded them.

The Questions are :
1. How long have you been blogging?
Its been only 1 month now.

2. What are the 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
I have been reading reviews on net for a while now so thought of sharing my experiences with you all.

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
Beauty products reviews and cooking & baking tutorials.

4. What is one thing you would like to improve as a blogger/ on your blog?
I am not a very good writer so want to improve writing.

2nd Award

The rules of this award are :
1- Post the link to who gave you the award.
2- Answer the questions.
3- Share 7 random things about yourself.
4- Pass it on to 10 bloggers and inform them.

The Questions are :
1. Favorite song?
Hume tumse pyar kitna (Kudrat)

2. Favorite Dessert?
Gulab Jamun

3. What drives me insane?
When people don't answer anything while  communicating

4. When i am mad?
I will be quite

5. Favorite pet?
Dog

6. Black or White?
Black

7. Biggest Fear?
Water

8. My daily attitude?
Live & Let Live

9. Whats perfect?
Feeling of achievements

10. Guilty pleasure?
Dont know yet


7 random things about me...

1*  I am more of kajal and lip-gloss girl.
2*  I have done eye make-up just twice.
3* When i get tensed i get sick.
4* I believe in me rather than anything.
5* I am a very organised person.
6* I am dying to buy a new computer now.
7* I am a very straight forward person.




3rd Award

Rules of this award are -
1- Put the link to who gave you the award.
2- Put the award on your post.
3- Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers.
4- Let them know youve awarded them.

Now onto the nominations, chosen to be awarded FOR ALL THREE!!!



Take Care ladies.....

Love you all........


6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...